Thursday, March 27, 2014

LOVE HAPPY CUSTOMERS!

LOVE HAPPY CUSTOMERS!


Did I told you that I love making pets and their owners happy? Read this:
 



Hi Katalin,
 I tried to send the following message via Gmail and got blocked! So I'm formally sending it through the "legal" avenues.
 I apologize that I never had a chance to formally thank you for the lovely sweater. I'm a physician and had to take my boards around the time it started getting sweater weather for my pups, things were a bit chaotic. So I just wanted to send you a picture of your work on my pet. My dogs are famously squirrelly around the camera so this is the best I could do. I finally got some time off and took my pup to Sedona with me. I just wanted to let you know that he got many compliments in his adorable duds. Thanks for your beautiful work.
 Many people asked if I made it his sweater, I made sure to give credit where credit was due! I wouldn't even pretend to know how to knit sweaters this cool. My boy loves his cozy sweater.
 Thanks again.
 All the best,
 Marie from Sedona



.

No comments:

Post a Comment