Thursday, March 27, 2014

SOLD! For the "Hairless" too


 
Last year I knitted a bunch of warm and cozy sweaters for some lucky and loved "fur-kids".
 This year I've already completed several commissioned sweaters.
 
Below is the one for Herman "The Hairless Kitty". His owner brought one of the pre-made sweaters on eBay.  Then she found out that Herman does not like his belly covered. So she wrote me and asked me if I could knit one that covers only his chest. She sent me couple of photos of Herman and he is a handsome kitty. She sent the measurements too. Now Herman is happy and warm this winter and not so ashamed of being different. BUT I love them, furry or not. SO thank you Herman and never change!
 
 
...then I finished his no-belly sweater...
 



 



 
 And...
"Hi, yes, it came yesterday and it is wonderful! Thank you so much. It fits him perfectly and it is amazingly soft and warm yarn. Here are a few photos. You are welcome to use them to show off your talent. I cannot believe you made this so fast. Herman is much more comfortable in this new fitted  sweater.
Thank you again,
Valerie and Herman"




 
I started knitting with a very soft yarn I found called  'Angel Hair'. it is very warm and soft for the delicate little bodies like Herman has. They are little angels anyway so let them have their yarn.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment